Airfi Oy AB, 2887690-1 E-invoice address: 003728876901 Operator: Maventa (003721291126) Operator ID, when sending from bank network: DABAFIHH*
*In case your e-invoicing system cannot send invoices to Maventa-operator you can use this operator ID.
Reception of invoices via e-mail by the scanning service
Please remember, this address is only for invoices.
Invoices must be sent as email attachments in PDF format. If the invoice contains attachment pages, they must be included in same file with the actual invoice.
The address for the e-mail invoices: email@example.com
- You can send multiple invoices in a single email as long each invoice with its attachment pages are in a separate PDF-file. Each file must have a different name.
- A single e-mail must not exceed 5MB.
- PDF files must be genuine PDF files (PDF version 1.3 or newer).
- PDF invoices must not be locked or encrypted with a password.
- Document size must not exceed 210 x 297 mm.
- Valid characters for the attachment name are common signs, a-z, A-Z, 0-9, please do not use special characters when you name the attachments.
Scanning service for paper invoices
Both the invoice and the envelope must contain complete scanning address information to ensure quick and reliable delivery.
Airfi Oy AB 28876901 PL 100 80020 Kollektor Scan
- Please do not send any other material except invoices to scan address. All material are read automatically to our accounts payable system and other material (for example receipts, business gifts, credit cards or entrance tickets) does not reach their recipient through this address.
- To achieve the best outcome for automatically identified invoices please use only black text on white background.
- While using scanning service please do not use rivets.