Software updates for ventilation units
To update your Airfi ventilation unit, begin by downloading the latest patch with the link above.
- Move the airfi-sw.bin file to a USB-drive formatted with FAT16 tai FAT32. NOTE! Make shure that the filename is airfi-sw.bin. Remove the USB-drive from the computer.
- Remove the ventilation unit’s frontpanel. Turn off the unit with the switch on the inside.
- Connect the USB-drive to the USB-port inside the ventilation unit. Turn on the unit with the switch.
- Wait for the confirmation by listening for the summer. When you’ve heard the summer make a beep you can remove the USB-drive.
- Close the frontpanel. The software is now updated.